- MATCHBOOK MAGAZINE. page fourteen. owl dress. eep.
- i am so totally obsessed with flapper culture right now and chrissi's CLARA BOW COSTUME was just the bee's knees.
- my gosh, THIS FILM is incredible.
- have you ever heard the incredible hollywood-esque true life story of GENE TIERNEY? i hadn't either but what a life it was!
- what MOVEMBER is and why your facebook feed is clogged with donation pages.
- incidentally, brian is participating and asking for donations to this good cause. even a one dollar donation is appreciated. ----> BRIAN'S MOVEMBER PAGE
- LOUISE AMABILIS reached her 100 gfc followers milestone around the same time i did. her "thank you" post really sums up the appreciation we/i have for all my readers and friends. #endmushystuff
- i sent a care package across the pond to my girl lu, and her adorable and ingenious kitty, homer, knew just what was SENT FOR HIM. animals are so smart. and cute. especially when they sleep with canadian moose pillows.
- speaking of care packages, head over to LARA'S VINTAGE to sign up for her 'thrifty christmas gift swap'. the more the merrier. merrier, christmas... yep. i went to there.
- veggie lasagna
- elbow patch sweaters
- cable knit sweaters
- boyfriend's sweaters
- cozy sweaters
- travel mugs of hot chocolate
- magazine subscriptions