1/28/13

wish list - stella & dot


last saturday i had the pleasure of attending a STELLA & DOT jewelery party at my friend sara's townhouse.  not only was it nice to get out of the house on a dreary night and spend some quality time with good ladies but it was also a great opportunity for me to step out of my comfort zone.  as someone who thrifts about ninety percent of her clothing and accessories the thought of purchasing a new piece at a higher price was a tad daunting.  but once i saw the quality (my gosh, the quality!) i recognized STELLA & DOT for the investment pieces they are.  tasteful and modern design paired with amazing quality, my only issue now is trying to choose which design to order...

weigh in here.  what piece should i choose?  one of these or did something else on the website catch your eye?