5/21/13

danavee, this vintage grove


i am so pleased to be sharing this space today with the lovely and warm and hilarious and stylish DANAVEE of 'this vintage grove'.  when danavee asked me what topic i would like for her to write about and share with you i couldn't narrow it down - she's so multi-talented!  so i asked her to share some of her favorite posts with you - posts that she enjoyed writing and is proud of.  i am sure you will love her and the blog as much as i do. <3 <3 <3
******

Hello!  I am Danavee from This Vintage Grove!  I am a teacher that loves hoarding, decorating my house, and thrifting.  I have an antique booth that sort of helps keep the hoarding under control.  I also love clothes and cooking.  

Basically, my blog is a mixture of all those things.  Here are a few highlights from this last year.........
THE SPECIAL ROOM

DRESS OF MY DREAMS

THE BOOTH//THRIFTING

CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN TACOS

SOMETHING BLUE

THRIFTED & ALTERED

RED VELVET

Thanks a million to Chrissy for allowing me this opportunity to connect with new friends!  
If you stop by, say hello!  Then I can head your direction too!

danavee, thank you so much!  if you ever come to my neck of the woods we need to get our thrift on... deal?