- so happy i'm not the only one loving on mary margaret's CONSUMATE SHABBY CHIC APARTMENT (once upon a time is so so so good right now, btw.)
- a handy-dandy cheat sheet: HTML TIPS FOR BEGINNERS especially aimed at blog design
- DAPPER DUDES
- sarah takes us along on ride of thoughts and emotions that come with reading MAGAZINES FOR LADIES
- there is so much awesome to be found in becky's FASHION POST
- 'the tragically hip' and real life friends in kensington market - PHOTO THREE
- it happened to me too and it sucks! liz shares GOOGLE BLOWS: A CAUTIONARY TALE
- each week 'my froley' hosts a BLOG HOP with this caveat:
THERE IS 1 RULE:
Please do not leave thoughtless generic comments along the lines of "follow me I've followed you".
This blog hop is not about gaining lots of followers who will never visit your blog again.
This blog hop is about finding blogs you LOVE and engaging with the blogging community.
can i get an amen?
- another winning post from sarah, this one celebrating the awesomeness that is CLAIRE HUXTABLE
- "I am not willing to spend more than $10 on a dress, but at 2am I am willing to spend $1,000 on a slice of cheese pizza." - megan, FEATHERS & FRECKLES (ha ha, #thrifterproblems)
- I WANT TO GO TO HERE the world's most magical little bookstore
- THE BEST PUMPKIN BREAD EVER. REALLY. (the last photo of the post made me smile)
- i wholeheartedly agree with everything in THIS POST
- oatmeal in heavy mugs
- clean kitchen floors
- not-quite-mustard yellow
- thrift store coupons
- late night lady dates