10/10/14

F I V E T H I N G S

i am not usually one to pay attention to the *many* "inspirational" quotes scrolling through my facebook newsfeed but this one caught my eye and warmed my heart for a moment.  i am not sure who to credit the original to but the photo was sourced HERE.  if you know, please let me know so i can properly credit.
THESE navajo print sport socks.  what a great way to add something special to an old comfy standard.  perfectly paired with sweats.  and if they happen to peek out the top of your moto boots?  still cute!
source
this amazing new-to-me moisturizer.  lightweight, non-greasy, smooth under make-up and it somehow manages to smell like both cedar and limes at the same time.  i am in love.
THIS UK online mag publication.  always inspiring with beautiful photos and fab little articles.
source
and lastly, i am loving that new episodes of PHIL SPENCER'S 'secret agent' are being aired on the bbc.  i love all of phil's real estate-y programs but 'secret agent' is one that i have not seen all of yet.  i have been binge watching all week while i have my breakfast.  i just adore the smooth way phil is able to tell his clients "your home is a tip" without getting a slap.  so suave, that phil!