THIS MONTH I...
- shared a list of LINKS I HEART - it was a long one but chock full of goodness. then i shared THIS ONE and linked it up with lish for LOVES ON A THURSDAY.
- bullied my poor mother into buying me the most adorable THRIFTED MUG and received some serious side-eye from brian for my coffee consumption in said mug.
- realized just how many of the gorgeous items available at WEST ELM can be diy'd and used as inspiration for thrifting if you are poor. like me.
- reposted one of my favorite posts from when BRIAN WENT AWAY FOR THE WEEKEND & ALL I DID WAS EAT CHINESE FOOD AND WATCH THE BBC. because it happened again.
- partied with bre at THE GFC COLLECTIVE, liz at THE TOTALLY AWESOME BLOG HOP and lauren at the I LOVE MY READERS LINKY PARTY.
- linked up thrifty finds posts with sandra & autumn for THRIFTY THURSDAY, sirthriftalot for THRIFTASAURUS, wendy for THE WEEKLY THRIFT, and christopher and julia for THE NIFTY THRIFTY.
- shared just a few of the TELEVISION SHOWS I AM LOVING LATELY.
- hosted a CLOTHING SWAP which turned out to be a really good way to see my best girls, eat lots of hummus and score some free moccasins.
- pimped out my INSTAGRAM with a post celebrating my 100TH PHOTO POSTED MILESTONE.
- started a new SMALL THINGS SERIES to share tips and tricks for being environmentally responsible and saving pennies. first up, IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM.
- came to terms with my weakness for LUCKY TRUNK ELEPHANTS with this thrifted fellow.
- started another little series - GIRL CRUSH - beginning with the adorable MICHELLE WILLIAMS.
for march i hope to share more personal posts. like, thoughts and feelings and such. would that interest you or will you just be all "awww, just show us more cute thrifty finds and pretty pinterest pictures..."?