3/18/12

early riser

   

i was supposed to be shopping with my eyes but when i came upon this feather print eternity scarf i just couldn't resist treating myself.  after all, it was only a few days ago i had the newest issue of 'living, etc.' in my hand and put it back on the bookstore shelf.  a penny saved, and all that. 
i felt it matched my raw silk blouse perfectly and was excited to wear it to work today - something new and fresh to celebrate spring.
blouse, reitmans// eternity scarf, ardene// beanie, gift from chelle
usually on a sunday i would also accessorize with a cute slacker beanie to hide my unwashed hair but because it is unseasonably warm out and they haven't adjusted the thermostat at work {read: it's redonk amounts of hotness} i skipped the lie-in and shampooed instead.  customers and co-workers, you are welcome.

also, a gratuitous appearance by my little perverted lamp.

i am linked up with mandy for steppin' out saturday at 'harper's happenings'