4/25/13

instagram


LINE ONE .::.loki takes her catnaps in a blanket that is made of the exact same shades as her fur.  stealthy.::.sunshine and fresh air gave me the courage to switch the bedding to the spring weight linens.  joke was on me.::.it's all about the details - THIS ADORABLE ELEPHANT won my heart on the thrift store shelves.::.
LINE TWO .::.my favorite lines of all the lines of all the harry potter stories (what is yours?).::.loki is usually determined to look at anything but the human who is currently seeking her affection.::.
LINE THREE .::.this GORGEOUS VINTAGE PILLOW literally jumped into my cart.  it had to come home with me.::.i spent a wonderful afternoon in the rug room at my local ikea - i chose THIS ONE.::.i love me some print magazines.  so much inspiration.::.

do you instagram?  leave me your insta-name so i can insta-stalk you.