1/30/13

january in review


THIS MONTH I...
  • posted a list of RESOLUTIONS for the new year (current result: fail.  although i am hosting my first party of the year at the end of this week - eep.)
  • showed off THRIFTED christmas gifts i gave to myself
  • celebrated tasha & mark's new baby georgia addy with an etsy collection of TOO CUTE BABY STUFF
  • shared the gorgeous ART CARDS sent to me by lu of MOOSENOOSE
  • discovered and promoted THREE NEWISH BLOGS that i think you should be following
  • added to my vintage wool camping blanket collection with my personal THRIFTING HOLY GRAIL
  • re-created my favorite restaurant order, BLACKBEAN SANTA FE SALAD, at home
  • attended a party at sara's and got to view the new collection from STELLA & DOT
  • DETOXED with healthy goodness after all the holiday treats and sweets
  • became a PINTEREST sensation with my CANADIANA collection - well, not a sensation exactly...
  • did some imaginary apartment redecorating at URBAN OUTFITTERS (still have my sights set on that shower curtain!)
  • shared a list of LINKS I HEART and discovered more links to heart with a blog link up hosted by liz at THE BLUE EYED OWL
  • celebrated my ANNIVERSARY with a man who cooks like jamie oliver and dresses like mr. rogers